Patchnotes 13.05.2023

• Champions Ranking

• introducing Champions Ranking, which ranks players by class based on their Battlemode performance
    • Players can accumulate points through various instanced Battlemodes, including CTF, TDM, BOW, BG, BW, and BR
    • The player with the highest score of each class will receive a unique title, a special collar cloak for 30 days and a spot in the Hall of Fame upon the monthly reset
    • Scoring: (Kills * 10 + Assist * 3 + Win * 100) Priest: (Kills * 5 + Assist * 5 + Win * 100)
    • The ranking can reviewed here: https://vision4s.com/ranking/champion/war/1

Battle Royale

• Hidden players are restricted to pre-approved signal words. Use '/signalwords' to see the list.
    • Hidden players have a chat cooldown of 7 seconds
    • Players who have breached any Battlemode rule within the last 30 days cannot select the hidden option

Gemstone Upgrade Pricing

• In response to ongoing gold inflation, pricing for gemstone upgrades have been introduced to to ensure market price stability
      • +0 -> 10 Silver
      • +1 -> 25 Silver
      • +2 -> 50 Silver
      • +3 -> 250 Silver
      • +4 -> 1 Gold

Miscellanious

• Increased AOE damage to monsters below 20k HP for archers, priests, and summoners to make them viable for farming sessions
    • Auto attack loop now deactivates automatically after using any invisible skill/potion or no-target skills
    • Summoner's summoned monster size is adjusted more efficiently now by checking their width, height and length
    • Derion's Patron in Ancient Ardir no longer detects invisible targets
    • An option has been added which allows you to hide your own companion
    • Blood and Mana Sacrifice can no longer target enemies or the player themselves
    • Added effect preview into the preview UI
    • Derion characters now wear their original clothing beneath their armor
    • Crafting Remote Shop now requires its previous stage

Bug Fixes

• Fixed wrong position when dismounting with potions
    • Fixed alligning text in the guild "Combat Level" tab
    • Courageousness Potion is now searchable in the auction house
    • 11 attack rate on daggers is now displayed dark red

Item Shop

• Ancient Stone Statue Mount
    • Remote Shop level 1
    • Remote Shop level 3
    • Guard-, Ancient- and Zombie Dragon Companion & Companions Transformation Rune
  • Vision

Approved the thread.
    • Blood and Mana Sacrifice can no longer target enemies or the player themselves

The problem is, that if a priest gets automatically switched to the opposite country for pvp modes, he will not be able to use mana or blood sacrifce on his teammates. Here it will cause the opposite effect. Pls fix that

example: system just sent me from valo to deri for CTF and I could not use the mentioned skills on my mates but I could use it on the enemies instead