Balancing between the Kingdoms in PvP

• Hello team, hello readers,

iam wondering if the balancing is under investigation?

If so, please fix it. The balancing is without being offensive against any updates or something like that, completly bullshit.

Ardir is getting completly dominated by Valorian and you cant do anything about that.

The PvP-Events (Mission War, CTF etc..) are unbalanced aswell. Its always 70% Valorian and 30% Derion. Even if some players will get moved to the opposite kingdom, one team is always getting completly destroyed. And if i say "completly destroyed", its just like that. You cant describe it in any other way. The TDMs i join, always end up in a 80-30 or something like that. It feels like there is actually no balance. The CTFs i join, its completly the same. In the Castle War of the 31.01.23 Derion was being spawntrapped without a single second of any hope to get through it. It was literally so unbalanced, Derion had the "balancing buff" every single second and we still had no chance to get further than 20 metres from our spawn. Everywhere i go and everything i do just feels wrong, because rather i (my kingdom im playing in) is completly destroying the opposite kingdom, or we are getting completly destroyed. I got the feeling, that there is literally no balancing, or fairplay.

This Thread is not meant to be offensive against the Staff, or the server. Its just a more or less friendly request to finally fix it.

• In battle modes, class and number balancing is implemented to ensure fair play. For open-world modes such as castle and mission war, both teams are kept equal in numbers. The gor balancing system allows players to switch countries and checks the latest castle wars to maintain quality. Besides that, the death timers check the balance and elevate it when required for the winning nation. However, there is limited system intervention to prevent unbalances in real-time. Have you considered any ideas to improve balance in advance?

• Yes i have ideas. For example put a cap, to the percentages of the kingdoms, so people cannot join Valorian anymore.

I can still join Valorian and Derion however i want, so it gets unbalanced even more. You can see it right now if you go to Gor and switch your nation. The percentages of players in each nation is round about 75% Valorian and 25% Derion. Just put a cap to it, so nobody can join Valorian anymore. For example, when it reached 60% you only can stay at Gor, or go back to derion.

• Then maybe cap it further down to 60%, like i said. I think it would be just good to do, because 74% is a way to high number. Imagine 740 fighting against 260. It would be more then just unfair.

• Just for the log:

01.02.2023 11:00h Team Deathmatch (ca.): 50-90

01.02.2023 13:00h Team Deathmatch: 28-100 (got it screenshotted, but the file is too big)

01.02.2023 16:00h Mission War: Derion getting spawntrapped, without a single chance of attacking back. (just look at RandomArchers stream of that day)

I will keep on making this list everytime i feel like there is no balancing.

Note: I paused playing on this server because almost every single time i joined a PvP-Event it was just like this. There is no point in doing this list, because you literally just have to play one or two days to see what i mean.